Saturday, December 10, 2011

Caught in a hurricane

Does your mall have one of these machines, a hurricane simulator.  Well hurricane wind simulator?  My boys had to try.  I was a little apprehensive about putting my 2 year old in there but he was happy to do whatever his big brothers are doing.  They all climbed in and the winds gusted up to near 100 miles per hour.  They made it through with smiles and staying on there feet.  It is days like this they are lucky they had their dad there, because I would have said no.  But we are all glad he was there and that I didn't say no.  It was to funny watching there smiles, hair flying and wild giggles.

Photobucket

Photobucket





1 comment:

Vivian said...

Not a thing of that sort nearby. Should be interesting to try :) Hope you are having a great weekend my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...