Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shopping!

Just coming out of the Christmas and New years holiday can you believe I have my mind on Easter? Yes I did say Easter. And why on earth am I thinking about Easter now? Because this year I get to (a little chocked up here) buy Easter dresses for me and my 1 month old DAUGHTER! Easter is late this year falling on April 24. Late enough for me to bring my new bunny.

Photobucket

Today as I was waiting for church to start I started looking through the internet, easy shopping, at dresses from on of my favorite labels, Lilly Pulitzer. Oh she has such great stuff and what is so cool is she makes a Mommy and Minnie line. I for see a fortune going that way. Since Easter is late it might be late enough to be warm here to wear a beautiful dress not covered in snow and a parka. These dresses are looking tempting to me.

This is just going to be to much fun. I am going to keep looking and find TWO perfect dresses. One beautiful with a great hat to match and the second adorable with a baby bonnet. Sigh. It is going to be so much fun having a girl.

3 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Awe, that really IS exciting!! I remember the days of big bows and smocked dressed. LOVE & MISS IT. Hope your holiday was blessed-xo, d

Kari said...

oh, I love lily pulitzer too! Such cute clothes! She's gonna look adorable. XOXO

Lisa said...

Oh, girls are so much fun to dress up! You're going to have so much fun!

P.S.- I mentioned a while back that I was making something for your sweet girl since I love sewing. If, and only if, you are comfortable with giving me your mailing address, would you mind emailing me? My contact info is on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...