Sunday, January 16, 2011

Close that door

Smiley was hungry but he has been going through a terrible stage where all he wants is junk food. He will take me by finger to what he wants and point. When I say no terrible screams comes out. I then turn and walk away. I feel bad for saying no, but he needs to eat healthier, we all do. I know he is hungry but he usually will not compromise. He is determined to eat that sweet. The other day he lead me to the fridge and I opened it. I don't remember what is was he wanted that I was saying no to but again he was upset. Today he decided to have a sit in.

Photobucket

A sit in the fridge.

Photobucket

What am I going to do with this child. He keeps my days busy, my memory cards full, and my face smiling.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wyatt and Smiley sound like two peas in a pod! I go through the exact same thing with eating around here.

Thanks for your sweet, encouraging comment. I think I've recovered from my mini breakdown! ;)

Not sure if you got my email but I sent you a package yesterday, so you should be expecting UPS to drop something off this week. :)

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

So cute even when they try your patience. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...