Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 6: Gift ideas ... For ME!!

Day 6: Gift ideas ... For ME!!

Photobucket



Me presents! This is so easy and can be so long. I know the saying is it is better to give than receive and that is true...if you get something you don't really like. I love to get presents and get so excited and when you open that (blue) box and it is something you were dreaming about it is WONDERFUL!

First lets start with the budget friendly holiday gift ideas don't apply when shopping for me, spend as much as you want. There are many things I want and many I need.

Lets start with what I need.

As our family is growing we have grown out of our 1500 square foot cape cod that we call home, 14 Fir Street. We have doubled up everybody in bedrooms. We added a gigantic shed nearly barn for storage, that is full. We use every inch of our small yard. We need more space! I would like a new house, a larger house for Christmas.

Photobucket

Preferably on the beach but that is a want.

Again our large family has grown out of our current car. I really need a new one that can hold my entire family.

Photobucket

Wont that look nice in my new driveway?

Lastly for my needs more money.

Photobucket

It will take a lot to pay for the above.

If those are my needs and no one ever said your needs are cheap. That is why I still need them and don't have them then what could be my wants?

Jewelry. I would really like some staple pieces. I want lots of diamonds and I want it to be everyday wearable. I would really like a necklaces. One that is special and durable. I had one I loved that had a diamond and gold cross on a delicate chain, well the chain got terribly tangled and I have not been able to wear it for years. Here is a beautiful necklace that the chain is diamonds no pendant this diamonds are the necklace. It is not to overwhelming and could be worn form day to evening. You can find it at Tiffanys.

Photobucket

I would also love a pair of earring that do not have a post back. I would love some that sparkle from a mile away. However if the TCW is to much for hanging I can live with a post back. Both of these beauties are also found at Tiffanys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would really like a romantic getaway.

Photobucket

I have been wanting a new beautiful bed set for a while.

Photobucket

Some golf clubs. Spring is around the corner and I would love to get back in the game.

Photobucket

Well those are a few ideas. Maybe I will get one.

6 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

What a fun list - hope you get your sparkle!

Kalina said...

Oh boy would I love something from Tiffany's!

*newest follower :)

Courtney said...

Your list is so fun! I would love some Tiffany's too!

Kenj said...

Oh wow, those are some great ideas.!! I hope you get some.!

Unknown said...

Great list!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

Gift Ideas For Boy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...