Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To Grandmothers House we go

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house we go. Its not a just a song to us. It is the directions we follow to get to my parents house. My parents after 34 years of marriage have finally built their house out in the country. It is in the Mountianis state of West Virginia. I still laugh at their mountains, hills. After myself living in such mountains as the Cascades and my parents living in Colorado and Montana West Virginia seems to be such a joke. But this is where they chose and it is closer to me and the children so for that I am thankful.

The entire house building process has been a long one. This winter has not helped. The heavy snowfall we have revived on the East Coast has made getting to their new house impassable. Progress in building has been delayed and moving at the pace of a snail. But spring is around the corner and soon they will move into their little house in the country.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...