Sunday, September 21, 2008

A 6 item meme

I've been tagged, so here goes!

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

I love long hair. On me and on my boys. I hate getting their hair cut. It can put me in a bad mood for days. I wanted to see what a longer hair cut would look like on my DH, kinda the suave GQ looks,not long rocker or biker look, and it was horrible. His hair is so thick it looked like a big fluffy mess.

I believe thank to him I have now developed a mild case of claustrophobia. I start getting anxious when I have so many employees around me I am tripping over them. And when I am home I have to open all the door and shades to let the light in. Otherwise I feel to confined.

My birthday is the same as Albert Einsteins there for my parents gave me an "E" at the end of middle name Lynne because of him. Besides that I am named after no one.

I have not flown on anything but a private plane since 911.

I am watching Curious George right now. I like the movie and the soundtrack. I really enjoy Jack Johnson as a singer/songwriter. I have tons of his music. He would be in one of the top concerts I would like to go to. Also in that category: U2, Rob Thomas, and Dave Matthews.

I love peeps. But only at Easter time. I don't care if they are the chicks or bunnies or even what color they are but at Easter I eat them all the time. And of course they must be stail. I will not eat them any other time of the year they just don't taste right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...