Monday, February 11, 2008

Ice Fest

Boy is it cold outside. I came home to 9 degrees this morning. Frigid. Many of you have thick blood but not me. If I get cold it is hard to get warm. I like the winter months I like our four seasons but it is very hard to be cold. However, come the cold bring out the ice sculptures. We went to this years annual ice fest. It was wonderful. So many great and beautiful sculptures. it is the first time the children had ever been and they loved to find sculptures. My oldest would run up the side walks as fast as the crowds would allow and yell "SCULPTURE!!!" Then Daddy would catch up to Gregory's quick response take a picture of me. Where Daddy did take a few but if we would have took one for every sculpture you would never finish reading this entry.


Photobucket
This was my favorite as well as the brothers. What great ability!
Photobucket
This was not nearly the biggest.
Photobucket
My sweet snowmen.
Photobucket
Oh no baby don't kick it. I guess enough is enough for a 2 year old.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...